Thursday, November 19, 2009

Was admitted to hospital on Monday night, and doctor said that I have lung infection and high fever. This is the first and last time, GOSH. It's painful and suffering. 3 injections a day, that's killing me. Thank goodness that I was discharged today. And my parents really give me a shock when they turned up at the hospital. I feel so helpless and useless. Always trouble them and making them worry. Really have to study hard 2 repay them and be a filial daughter.

Jac and Win Nie, thank you so much. Both of you took the trouble and overnight just to keep an eye on me. I really don't know how am I going to repay the both of you.

Mary, Fen and the rest, really thank you so much. Without you guys, I don't think i'll be able to go through this ordeal.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Really appreaciate all those help from all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment