Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life and Death

It has been a year since you left all of us, although i'm not close to you but sometimes I'll still think of you. Everyone at home has been missing you so much.

Sometimes, I'm just too curious about life. It a great thing that we were born into this beautiful world, but in the end of the day, we will leave this planet and go to another place. I have been having difficulties in sleeping these few days and had been thinking about all these things. What will I be in 10 years time, will i still bethe same me? Will I be able to live that long? Will I be happy? Will I still have everyone I love beside me? All these questions just pop up in my head, and I couldn't just stop thinking bout it.

Death is something that some people fear the most and there are people who take it easily, sometimes when we are down, we don't think rationally and just take our own life. But we never realise that there are people out there who are fighting with all their might for their life that very moment. These are the people that don't appreaciate God's gift, don't they? In the other hand, when some1 that we love so much leave us behind, then that's gonna be grieving. Why do we have to turn old and die? Can't we just live forever?

1 comment:

  1. mei...jst an advise to u...God will love those who love themselves...just face everytin with tough...hehe

    dont wrry be happy

    ReplyDelete