Monday, May 3, 2010

HoMe ^^

Home is the place where I belongs...

Every time i go back, Mommy & daddy will still be busy as usual. But they always make up some time 4 me even though they are busy. mommy will spend some time take me out shopping, something which she rarely does in the past. She will make sure I hv whatever i want when i came back. They will bring me out to eat all sorts of yummy food before coming back.
Daddy even asked me 2 make a list of food that I'm craving for.Mommy never send me off whenever i'm coming back, because I know she will not be able 2 control her tears. Same goes 2 me. Hate that feeling whenever I'm coming back here. But mom always says that if I x comes back, how am i going to graduate? Well, good question...

Mommy & Daddy! X worry bout me, K? Take good care of urself, get more rest!! Love Both of U so.. So much!!! Muacks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment