Tuesday, September 22, 2009

~~ ~~ FRIENDS ~~ ~~

Friends are always there 4 you, no matter when u are sad or happy. They are there 2 share wif us, 2 encourage us, 2 cheer up our day... Ya, no doubt sometimes, friends might make us sad, might hurt us, but somehow I know that no one is perfect in this world, everyone does make mistakes including me. I do make mistakes 2, and later regreted 4 doing so. (= . =) So, am trying 2 be more patient & tolerant. Somehow, men's patience hv that certain limit, hope that some people will not cross that boundaries, trying people's patience.

I'm very lucky 2 have known many friends in my life. Each & ev
eryone of u plays an important role in my life, & i don't think I'll be able 2 make it through till 2day without the supports & encouragement from all of u. Sharing my secrets, playing 2gether, tricking the others, eating 2gether, having classes & study 2gether, shopping, enjoying taking pictures, laugh out loud 2gether... gosh, tons of them, uncountable. My life is full of colours because of all of you. I can't imagine my life without you guys.

Just wanna take this opportunity 2 say THANK YOU 2 all my friends.

~~ Thanks 4 being my friends
~~ Thanks 4 always being there 4 me
~~ Thanks 4 willing 2 share my sadness & happiness

~~ Thanks 4 willing 2 lend a helping hand when I'm lost
~~ Thanks 4 all the jokes that u make just 2 brighten up my day.

~~~~ & Thank GOD too, as HE gave me so many WONDE
RFUL FRIENDS!!

ThAnKs A LoT, MY FRIENDS, I Love U!! MUacKs!!! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment