Monday, September 28, 2009

A WONDERFUL day ....

18th Birthday... time flies, so fast I have been living in this wonderful world for 18 years... Flashed back, there are so many memories, whether its sad or happy. I'm real lucky as I have a wonderful & understanding family, I LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH, MUACKSSS!!! ^^ Besides that, I have met many wonderful friends that stand by my side no matter it's rain or shines, THANKS A LOT!!!

HAHA^^ I spend my 18th birthday on the bus, travelling from Malacca 2 Kuala Lipis. N I was soaked wet... in the rain, shivering... Luckily, I never fall sick. Muahaha!!! Here, I would like to say MILLIONS OF THANK YOU 2 ALL MY FRIENDS & SENIORS 4 all your WISHES , all those simple wishes really brightens up my day. & THANKS 4 ALL YOUR PRESENTS 2, I LOVE IT VERY MUCH (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment