Friday, September 18, 2009

~~~ A WHOLE NEW LIFE ~~~

2 months ago, when i know that I was offered a place in Teacher Training Institute located at Kuala Lipis, Pahang. I wondered where the hell is this place. GOSH !! I only know that it is the birthplace of Siti Nurhaliza. But I nvr think much bout that, I'm totally excited and looking forward of this place, the whole new journey of my next phase of life. 13 July, I arrived here, Kuala Lipis,, my 2nd home 4 the next 5 1/2 years. The images appeared right in front of me is totally different from my "imagination". HAHA!!! I did cry on the 1st night here, but thats the 1 & only 1 till 2day. HEHE ^^ I'm the only 1 from Malacca, sad... there are only 7 chinese including me...
Chia Fen - SP
Win Nie - Kelantan
Eet Fang - Kelantan
Jacylin - Penang
Mary - PJ
James - Sarawak
N me ~~ HEHE ^^ Hope that our friendships will last 4ver!!!

The seniors here are so ~ so ~so sweet + caring, LOL !!! We are so lucky 2 have such a big group of seniors that treat us so well& nice. We really appreciate that. THX 4 everything that all of U hv done 4 us !!! SENIORS, SUPER SENIORS, SUPER SUPER SENIORS !!! (^_^)
May GOD bless all of U !!!

+ I realise that I'm lucky 2 be able 2 secured a place here, and everything here is so fresh & new for me. N I'll try my very best in whatever I do, hoping that everything will go on smoothly 4 me 2 . AZA!! AZA!! FIGHTING!!!

1 comment:

  1. upload colege photo 8 here ma~share it v ur frenz~

    kip continuing 2 write o~ gambatae!!

    ReplyDelete