Friday, September 17, 2010

3 weeks ago, I received a shocking news from J. I never know that you are such a person, although we are friends for not long, but i trusted you. We had so many secrets and I'm shocked that of what you said to J. I'm truly disappointed in you. Are we still friends anymore? I'm not quite sure ...

Truly speaking, honestly telling. I was damn upset that night, I was so confused. I don't know who I should trust, ya true, I'm closer to you compared to J. But after what he told me, I'm not so sure about that anymore.

I'm not angry but I'm too disappointed in you that I have lost trust in you. As though, I had been used by you.

I'm speechless... Just wanna wish you all the best in everything.
That's the last thing that I can say to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment