Friday, September 17, 2010

It's time...T_T

Boring... Hmmm, this feeling will come to me when the "time comes" & my favourite phrase during this time is "I don't want to go back!!" but mommy will be smiling, telling me "If you don't go back, then you won't be able to finish your coarse." (@_@ then X_X)

I'm not a fussy person, so about that place, *(sigh, no comment)
But seriously, when you really take some time off and reflect about that place.

>.< OMG!!!

You'll find that the disadvantages is more than the advantages. =.=''' & I'm be staying at this place for the next four years.
(speechless)
Just have to bear with it la, for the next 4 years... what to do... T_T
Just pray hard that there will not have any problem with the water supply anymore...
I can't live without water... Please...please...

No comments:

Post a Comment