Friday, September 17, 2010

The day you went away...

We have known each other since F1, & till today I'm grateful to have a friend like you.
Don't know why, but from the first day I met you, I thought that we have a lot of things in common and we became quite close. But then, it changed. I think our 'close relationship' only lasted for a year. How come? I can't remember well, we have our own group of friends but we still talk once in a while. I still treat you as one of my good friend but then between us, there's nothing much to talk. I really admired you even till today, you are good in almost everything as though the word 'perfect' is mean for you. and just to let you know that, I'm proud to have a friend like you and I will always remember you as the "first friend". I always bear in mind that although we are not so close anymore, but I still think of you as one of my best friend. (From the bottom of my heart)

We won't be seeing each other for some time now. Just wish you the best of luck and take good care of yourself there. will always pray hard for you...

~FRIENDSHIP FOREVER~
~GOOD LUCK~
~ Take Care~
~ Will MISS YA ~

No comments:

Post a Comment