Monday, September 27, 2010

My 19th Birthday!!!

Thanks to everyone that have wished me today. Thank you so much, whether it's just a simple wishes through SMSs, telephone calls, presents, posts on FB, cards & also B'day cake.

I really appreciated what all of you have done 4 me.



It's the last teen of my life & friends ask me to have a blast & enjoy myself. I'll always keep that in mind...



To my parents & brothers:

Thank you so much. I love all of YOU SO...SO MUCH!!!

I will not be what or where am I today if not for you guys, thanks 4 always being there for me, support and be with me through good times & bad times. Thank you so much, LOve all of you so so much!!! Kai, your words are so touching, thank you so much, really appreciate that, and I will always bear in mind to be happy!!! don't worry about me... You study hard k? Give the best for the coming SPM, I know you can do it!!!



To all my friends:

Simple wishes make me happy, thanks 4 all the efforts that all of you put in.

I really appreciate them. It's been 19 years, I happy that I'm able to meet all of you as my friends, May GOD bless all of us... Friendship 4ever!!! If not because of u guys, sticking with me, supporting me, comforting me when I'm down, I don't think I'll be able to sit here & type this out... Thanks once again!!! Love all of u so much!!! ONCE WE ARE FRIENDS, WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment