Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Confession from the bottom of my heart

The luckiest thing that happen to me thorough out my this life will be ~~ to be born into this family of mine. This perception of mine will not change forever.

Since young, Daddy and Mommy will guide us and cultivate all the good moral values in us. They are strict especially when it comes to manners. On top of that, they always encourage and supportus in whatever we do. They never give us pressure especially during examinations, they will just say good luck, try your best and never say that we must score how much for this or that subject.

And whatever that we requested, daddy and mommy will make it up to us. ( of coarse what we requested must be within the limits) we share all our problems with daddy and mommy. we even share our secrets with them . Whatever happen, I'll know that they will give their opinion and teach me how to cope with it.

Whenever I'm back, They will prepare and take me out to eat my favorite food. When I stay at home, I don't feel that much but after staying outside, I found out that My parents really love me so much... sob...

They really spend a lot on me especially when I was small as I always fall sick and for the braces that I wore.They work so hard so that I'll have a better life and now my aim is to earn more money so that I'll be able 2 give whatever my parents need and respect them. Be a good daughter, anak mithali. Hehe...( >_< )

2 comments:

  1. good girl ...
    sometimes making ur own judgemement make u grow up ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with u..papa n mummy really love thheir children..really miss them when am far away from them...huhu...lucky i meet a good n understndin gurl here...my good mei mei...like u...sis 4ever yea

    ReplyDelete