Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's really funny how everything begin...

When I think about us...

It's been 2 years now, I have no idea why I think of these all of the sudden, I find that it's funny that we both become closer 2wards the end of last year, I dunno how it all started but I'm glad, I'm glad that we both become so close and I really appreciate all the time that we both spend 2 gether on9~ing. H@H@...

Actually, I'm quite surprise that we can share so many things, from secrets to crush & etc. N now that u have found ur true love, as a best fren, I wish u da best of luck and be happy 2 gether always, & tis is damn important, don't u dare 2 4get me, if not, hehe... juz wait and see what I'll do to you.

Actually, you are such a nice guy, real nice and u are so perfect, a good candidate as a bf.
I'm sure that there are so many girls outside that fall for you... but you are so cold-blooded, I wonder how many heart-broken girl that you have caused. Muahaha!!! That girl that you fall for is so lucky, I really envy her, how I wish I have one too. @@

Hope our friendship will last forever...

Be happy always and do remember me o. Muacks! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment