Monday, October 12, 2009

The life here...

Since young, whenever we travel back to SP. I'll be very excited as I'll be able 2 see mist, it's like a mystery and it makes me feel that I'm in somewhere cold, covered with snow... O mayb in heaven??? H@H@... & now they send me to a place where I can see mist everyday. There's 1 day when I'm still awake at 3am in the morning, and I went to the toilet. wow... When I step out of my room, I was like in genting. The mist covered everything and i thought I went out without my spec... haha... Being here, actually I'm quite happy la. Coz I manage 2 meet lots of wonderful friends and seniors here. I'm thankful and lucky actually, for they send me 2 a place quite near 2 my hometown and I manage 2 be offered this coarse. I think I'hv mentioned this b4 but still hv 2 say that I'm super lucky!! ^^ Hope this lucky thingy will follow me owez... haha...( well, I know its impossible...)

No comments:

Post a Comment