Sunday, October 18, 2009

*** Time Flies ***

In just a wink, I'm already 18. Time flies, too quickly, I think...

When I was small, I really envy those MMU students living in my neighbourhood. I always see that they enjoy college life very much and I will have the kind of feeling that I want to grow up quickly so that I can go to college and enjoy.

But right now, that is the opposite of what I'm thinking. Hehe... How I wish that the time could stop right here. I don't feel like growing up anymore. ( T _ T ) sometimes I feel that my rythm is too fast and I can't get hold of what I'm goin through and I just become blur... @@

Being quite independent since young, I have no problem staying outside and actually, I'm quite happy as I'm able to do things my way, manage my things well. I don't like people to get in my way and my personal life unless I want to share it with you. And I hate to depend on others especially when I'm able to manage. UNLESS I have no other choice.

But still when I'm down, I'll miss home. HOME is the place that manage 2 give me warmth and comfort. This feeling that I have will not change even though I'll be staying outside for most of the time now. Besides that, I know that no matter what happen, my beloved family will always be there for me. Daddy, Mommy, Ko Ko and Di Di (Kai) ~~~ I love all of YOU so MUCH. Muacks!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow...UNLESS wo...hehe,dat means u r willing to share with me la hor...so touching la mei mei

    ReplyDelete