Friday, October 2, 2009

LOVE... Complicated

What love is to me? @@

Love is complicated, you fall for this guy but he already have someone is his mind or even a girlfriend. This boy fall 4 you but he's not ur type or maybe you already have some1 special.

Sigh... Love is always like that, TOO COMPLICATED. & after some time being together, you will find that both of you are not suitable to be together, and it will be the time 2 breakup. There and then, the world will have extra 2 heart-broken person. BUT, if you are lucky, you will manage 2 find that some1 really speacial, ur soulmate, then maybe both of you will last 4ever.

Lots of my friends are in relationship rite now, I can see that they are happy and I'm happy for them but still, I have seen my friends heart-broken before and I tell myself not to rush into a relationship, and I'm enjoying every moment of my life with my friends and family.Rite now, I'm not worry bout relationship thingy but maybe in a few years time I'll be worrying a lot, haha... I'll just let it be and see where FATE will bring me to...

These few days, I realised that lots of my parents' friends. Both husband and wife are teachers. Thus, I'm thinking whether next time, will my another half is a teacher too??? Muahaha!!! ( I think 2 much dy...) ( ^ . ^ ) hehe...

5 comments:

  1. 相爱容易,相处很难。
    朋友易当,知己难寻。
    一旦遇上,紧握机会。
    一旦错过,后悔莫及。

    提炼真金,炉火全开。
    定有摩擦,方有纯金!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 老人:从哪里copy n paste的??
    小妹妹未必看得懂~

    wei:慢慢来~ 别急别急~
    urs partner not necesarry mz b a teacher~
    wat u c or hear may jz happen at ur college oni~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiya, actually hor... I don't mind la if my anothert half is a teacher... HEHE, ^^ i think it's good leh, fr my point of view la... MUAHAHA!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hito : u may go google all around the earth and u will found it origin from me ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 第一句“相爱容易,相处很难。”太普通了,连歌词有啦…甚至辩论比赛题目,有此为证http://wenda.tianya.cn/wenda/thread?tid=1f2fd8893ed1d021
    第二句“朋友易当,知己难寻。”这里早已经谈了http://club.jledu.gov.cn/?uid-4975-action-viewspace-itemid-63525
    第三句“一旦遇上,紧握机会。”的确只能找到零散的字词,以您小学老师的语文能力,字词重组肯定没问题。
    第四句“一旦错过,后悔莫及。”在文中http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_51fbe2480100c6y4.html的最后一句有提到!
    而且还作为文章的题目http://user.qzone.qq.com/948933014/blog/1251779708

    第五句“提炼真金,炉火全开。”及第六句“定有摩擦,方有纯金!”词句不通顺,的确无迹可寻。
    报告完毕!

    ReplyDelete